Discrete Trial Therapy – Dr. C’s Morning Minute
Discrete Trial Therapy- a re-released Morning Minute. Feel free to request a topic of your choice by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. John Carosso
Dr. Carosso has more than 30 years of experience as a licensed Child Clinical Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist working in private, inpatient, outpatient, residential, school, and home settings. He is Clinical Director of Community Psychiatric Centers (cpcwecare.com), a licensed Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic, and operates both the Autism Center of Pittsburgh (autismcenterofpittsburgh.com) and the Dyslexia Diagnostic and Treatment Center (dyslexiatreaters.com).
Latest posts by Dr. John Carosso (see all)
- Are You Relying On Airwaves To Discipline Your Child? - July 17, 2019
- Summer Fun with the Kids & Summer Camp Guide - May 21, 2019
- What’s the Best Strategy for ADHD? - May 14, 2019
- Is There a “Cure” for Dyslexia? - May 7, 2019
- All About Dyslexia: Learn About Dyslexia and How To Get Help! - March 8, 2019