Dr. Carosso on Good Morning America
Watch Dr. Carosso on ABC’s Good Morning America tomorrow (Wed, August 24th) for an interview on parents sleeping with their children. Should be a good one.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. John Carosso
Dr. Carosso has more than 30 years of experience as a licensed Child Clinical Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist working in private, inpatient, outpatient, residential, school, and home settings. He is Clinical Director of Community Psychiatric Centers (cpcwecare.com), a licensed Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic, and operates both the Autism Center of Pittsburgh (autismcenterofpittsburgh.com) and the Dyslexia Diagnostic and Treatment Center (dyslexiatreaters.com).
Latest posts by Dr. John Carosso (see all)
- ADHD & Executive Functions: Emotional Control! - September 19, 2019
- ADHD: What’s Executive Functioning Got To Do With It? - September 12, 2019
- Are You Relying On Airwaves To Discipline Your Child? - July 17, 2019
- Summer Fun with the Kids & Summer Camp Guide - May 21, 2019
- What’s the Best Strategy for ADHD? - May 14, 2019