Improve Your Child’s Community Behavior
Written by Dr. Carosso
No Drama Outings:
As many of you are too well aware, taking your kids out to the store, or restaurant, can be as adventure-packed as any Indiana Jones movie. However, those are occasions you’d rather do without the drama.
Get some help:
If you want some help to improve your child’s behavior during outings, just go cpcwecare.com, click on Parent Resources, and you’ll find a downloadable packet that provides dozens of tips and suggestions to help improve your child’s public behavior. While you’re there, you’ll also see a bunch of other free and downloadable packets and e-pamphlets targeting childhood:
-Attachment Disorder and the Traumatized Child
-Encopresis (may not want to read that one before a meal)
-Helping the over-indulged child (I’ll need that for my kids)
-Dyslexia, and more.
Hope you find the packets and e-pamphlets to be helpful. Feel free to refer a friend. Please let me know of any other topics you want covered. God Bless.
Dr. John Carosso
Latest posts by Dr. John Carosso (see all)
- All About Dyslexia: Learn About Dyslexia and How To Get Help! - March 8, 2019
- What is “Structure” and What Does it Look Like? - January 15, 2019
- Is it Okay to Compare Your Kids? - January 4, 2019
- Our Christmas Gift: The Wonderful Counselor - December 18, 2018
- Video : Preparing Your Child for the Christmas & Holiday Season - December 3, 2018