The Autism Spectrum – Dr. C’s Morning Minute
The Autism Spectrum- a re-released Morning Minute. Feel free to request a topic of your choice by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. John Carosso
Dr. Carosso has more than 30 years of experience as a licensed Child Clinical Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist working in private, inpatient, outpatient, residential, school, and home settings. He is Clinical Director of Community Psychiatric Centers (cpcwecare.com), a licensed Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic, and operates both the Autism Center of Pittsburgh (autismcenterofpittsburgh.com) and the Dyslexia Diagnostic and Treatment Center (dyslexiatreaters.com).
Latest posts by Dr. John Carosso (see all)
- Is ADHD Treatment Effective? - April 16, 2020
- Is Autism in Females Different Than Males? - April 10, 2020
- The Coronavirus and Helping Your Child with Autism Deal with the Change in Routine - March 27, 2020
- How to Reassure Your Child about Corona Virus - March 16, 2020
- Our Internal Dialogue’s, Part 2: How to quiet the chatter in our heads - February 20, 2020